Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Taking The Bed Off My Truck

Having things finally fall into place with weather and new property fencing, it's nice to be able to actually exist outside naked. We're both getting used to being able to do all the regular things that people do now, but without regard for clothing!

This past week I took the bed off my truck. Being a 40-year-old truck, there were lots of items on my to-do list--many of which were underneath the rear half of the truck. For example, it had (likely) original equipment 40-year-old hoses connecting everything between the two fuel tanks and switching valve, and they were all on the verge of failure. As I said, there were other things I wanted good access to work on as well, so I decided taking the bed off would be the best thing.

I don't spend too much time thinking about pictures when I'm working on things, so I rarely take shots unless I'm specifically documenting something. For that reason, it's good that we have security cameras to draw from. It's easy to review footage and grab a shot or video to use later. Trouble is, they can get boring fast, all being taken from the same exact vantage point. Yawn. I'll try to limit them a bit.

Here are a few I grabbed during the first day I was out working on it:






No comments:

Post a Comment