Sunday, June 4, 2023

Outdoor Clean

Now I know the convenience of having an outdoor shower.

There have been many times I have wished for an outdoor shower of some kind--Times I've been so covered with various grimes and substances after doing a chore that I didn't dare go in the house in that condition.

Recently, I finally got my act together and bought some shower parts. The shower I built is pretty simple, really--only cold water off the nearby hose faucet. (Boy, wouldn't hot water be nice...) It's just a standard shower head, angle pipe, PVC pipe, and a few fittings. The only problem I had was trying to find the right fitting to use for a hose connection but I finally found it at Lowes.

After finally getting it together and trying it out, I put some paint on it to disguise it a little, and viola!--Shower time!







No comments:

Post a Comment