Friday, February 15, 2019

Friday Funny

The weekly recap of nudist activity around our household:

It's been a very snowy week around here, and I missed a few days of work because of it. I brought my work laptop home so I could work from home (naked of course), but it didn't quite work out. Two hours into my work session I ran out of battery because I forgot the power supply and had to shut it down. The nudity ended an hour or so after that when I got chilled. Oh well. I suggested more than once that we should go out and plop down in the snow (naked of course) for snow angels, but Brenda nixed that idea. We play Wii bowling a lot, and I did that a few times in the nude this week. Winter tends to curtail nudist activities, but at least we're nearing spring.

Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment