Saturday, February 9, 2019

Winter Shut-ins

These are trying times for nudists clamoring to get out of the house. Last night dumped about 10 inches of snow on us, so we’re a long way from enjoying any outside activities in the nude! I suggested we go out and do snow angels this morning, but Brenda wasn’t too keen on that idea. She keeps reminding me that, although it’s very serene and beautiful to look at, underneath there are probably dog turds just waiting to be discovered. We are also without our cable internet (and related TV of course), so there’s a more enhanced feeling of isolation and relaxation with the snowfall than there might usually be.

Instead, I spent some time editing some small movies I had on my phone. Two of them are stop-action videos, and they are my favorite. Especially the one I’m posting here. It’s the worst resolution of all I have because it was captured on my old iPad 3. I was gearing up to move from my shabby little rental duplex to the house I had just bought a couple years ago, and decided to have some fun and record myself emptying a cupboard. I’m glad I did. It’s kinda fun to watch!




No comments:

Post a Comment