Tuesday, February 5, 2019

My First Clothing Optional Abode

After I left my first marriage in 2005, I moved into an apartment that was not too far away (my teenage daughter was still at living there at home with her mother.) It was a good-sized place 1200 sq ft, with two floors, two bedrooms, and a single-car garage attached through the kitchen.

It was at this place I was able to really embrace nudity.

I spent as much time as I possibly could wearing no clothes. I loved it! It was a place with lots of space to wander around, and I was enjoying it to the fullest. My daily routine started from sleeping nude, and when I woke I made my coffee, my lunch, then sat around drinking coffee and blogging--all while bare. It was with great reluctance that I'd have to get dressed to go to work. Hell, I didn't want to get dressed for any reason. When I came home from work what's the first thing I usually did? Yep, strip the clothes off. I became more of a shut-in because I enjoyed the feeling of freedom so much. It also held a small bit of naughtiness too. It was during this time I became friends with my wood stove.

Yes, my rented apartment had a free-standing wood stove in the living room. Luckily, I was able to get high-quality, thick, solid oak pallets for firewood at work. I would bring home a huge stack of them, and stack them neatly in the garage. Remember when I said I spent every moment I could in the nude? I wasn't lying. I would go out into the garage and would spend time tearing all those pallets apart and cutting them up into stove-sized pieces--all while only wearing shoes of some kind. If I didn't have firewood to burn, I didn't care--I still kept the baseboard heat cranked up nicely. Baseboard heat is more expensive than wood heat of course, but it's really close to wood stove heat. They both heat slowly but thoroughly. My comfort while naked was paramount. The floor in my apartment was actually a poured concrete slab under the carpet, and when it got warm it stayed warm pretty well. The chimney effect also warmed the upstairs even warmer of course, and that was okay by me. That's where my computer was, and I spent a lot of time there.

When I wasn't upstairs on the computer, I was out in the garage working on something. During my time there I did a complete makeover on my Harley, and as much time as possible was spent naked while doing it:



That picture makes the garage look only about 6-feet wide, but that actually wasn't the case. Here's another picture looking the other direction toward the kitchen door. I had a lot of stuff packed into it, but it was usable:


Looks like I was a little behind on the pallet butchery doesn't it? There was a good reason for that. When I took that upper picture it was about 85° outside, and because I lived in a populated area I had only two choices: Get dressed so I could roll the door up and enjoy the breeze, or stay naked and slightly overheated. It was really a tough choice, but bare skin won out that particular day.

I still like to work naked, but I have a lot more space to do it in now. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment