Thursday, February 21, 2019

Throwback Thursday?

When I first had the idea or notion to create this blog I asked myself, "Why?" I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it, or where I hoped it would carry me. Being a nudist, I had several interests I considered sharing, and one of them is vintage nudism. I have a few old nudism magazines myself, and I wanted to share the little tidbits there are on those pages. The old ads, the stories, the pictures--all are interesting to me. These are one of the things I wanted to share.

What if I started posting a "Throwback Thursday" every week? One of my hobbies is photography, and my favorite type of photography is black & white. What better way to combine my interests than vintage nudism black & white pictures?

As with all picture postings in blogs, click them for full-size.




No comments:

Post a Comment