Friday, May 29, 2020

The Motorhome

We bought a motorhome last summer to aid us in our overnight nudist ventures. Well, not a new motorhome... it's a 1999 Itasca 27' on a Ford chassis. While not perfect, it's a pretty decent one-owner. Right after buying it I ordered up a custom license plate frame.

I didn't have this blog last year when the motorhome came into our lives, so the related blog posts I made were on one of my other blogs. Instead of repeating myself, or "re-inventing" the wheel, I decided to just post the links to the original posts:
Hey, We Bought a Motorhome! 
Motorhome: After the Buy
The First Outing
Visiting Lake Bronson Family Nudist Park

Funny thing about owning this motorhome: We've had it out three times since we've bought it so far, and like the license plate frame says, so far it's only gone to nudist parks!


No comments:

Post a Comment