Sunday, May 31, 2020

Washing our Cars

As simple as it seems, washing the car is something I've never been able to do in the nude, and I find it frustrating. I mean, how hard should it be to just do a plain-old outdoor chore involving spraying water while dressed down? Well, the neighbors have eyes, right? Ya don't want to be calling someone to bail you outta jail.

I admire the folks in these pictures. When I became an apartment dweller is when the desire to wash my car nude surfaced, and you just can't do that sort of thing when you're in an apartment or duplex situation. It made me wish I would have done better in school so I could afford some acreage.

At one point I actually solicited a place to wash my car nude on Craigslist! I did receive a couple replies, but they mainly consisted of words encouragement instead of anything that panned out. Just so I don't have to repeat myself completely, I blogged it here in one of my old blogs.





This is just another of the privacy issues I'm hoping to solve in the near future. Fence time!


I suppose it would be nice if we could at dress accordingly to use our local coin-op car wash too, but that's a bit public for most folks. Most of the time you see this sort of thing happening it's the result of a dare:

 


Still, it looks like the correct way to dress for any kind of car-washing, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment