Sunday, July 26, 2020

Hang Time Comparisons

Today's post is a little off the wall, but I just had to get it off my chest.

I found myself going through a pile of pictures recently (I seem to do that a lot) and came across this picture of a woman floating in mid air. I thought to myself, "Well now, it looks like this woman has some serious hang time going on." It was pretty apparent that she had at least had some exposure to dancing in her lifetime, because an untrained person attempting such a maneuver (especially naked) would probably injure themselves well enough to end up as a recipient of the Darwin Awards.


Then something clicked in my aging brain and I remembered some time in the past when I saw somebody's pictures from a wiener dog race. There was usually a good shot where the pooch had all four in the air, reminding me a little of Underdog. I was a little disappointed to not find just the right one to use as a comparison shot because we have our own wiener dog named Ruby.

I ended up instead with this picture of a Corgi.


Okay, it doesn't have much to do with nudity, but at least they're both nude. And it gave me a post to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment