Saturday, July 11, 2020

Happy International Skinny-Dip Day!

Actually, I had no idea. Just because you see something posted somewhere doesn't mean it's legit, right? I was reading something on the web, and you know how one thing leads to another. Of course, being nudist related I found it interesting and had to read about it. It falls on the 2nd Saturday of July every year, and that day is today! It's part of Nude Recreation Week.

The American Association for Nude Recreation (AANR) website has more on the event.

Obviously, not everyone has a place they can go skinny dipping if or when they want to. Or maybe you've thought about it but have just never had the chance to go skinny dipping. Like anything revolving around nudism, it's a lot more fun than non-nude swimming. Try it, you'll like it! I remember the first time I ever went skinny-dipping in a pool--In addition to the incredible feeling of being completely naked in the water, I was struck by how cool it was that I didn't have to pull my swimsuit back up as I hoisted myself out of the pool. I was hooked!

If you do partake, make sure you choose an area that's safe for nude swimming--be it posted or private. You don't want jail time to ruin your otherwise perfect day. A wrong mark on your record could cause you to fail a routine non-member security check and keep you from being able to enjoy your favorite nudist club!

Don't have a convenient place to go skinny-dipping? Neither do we, but we do have a hot tub, so that will be our way of celebrating this year. I suppose we could go skinny-dipping in Brenda's foot-cooling kiddie pool, but it wouldn't be more than a splish-splash and only our butts would be wet. Too cold for your pansy-ass fair-weather skin to be exposed? Okay, probably me too, but you certainly don't see this lady having any trepidation!

Come on, gather your peeps and get out there!





No comments:

Post a Comment