Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Welding and Fabricating

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I love working in the nude! I just wish I didn't have to be so selective as to where I work nude.

I was out in the shop quite a bit this last Sunday, working on shelving again. This time I was building to add a couple more levels to an existing shelf we have just outside the door leading from the house to the garage. It's all about making it easier on Brenda's back when she needs to access things like crock pots, and other bulky kitchen devices we only use sporadically.

My usual design came into play again this time, involving cutting the steel parts with the abrasive wheel (as I've already shared video of in the past), and welding them together, which I have previously not covered.

Nude welding? Sure!



Hey, let's pick up the pace a little, shall we?


No comments:

Post a Comment