Thursday, March 14, 2019

Bringing Nudism to Marriage

When I was married to my second wife, my nude life was thrown a bit of a curve ball. I was very into being naked as often as possible while I was living at my apartment which I enjoyed thoroughly. When we first got together she was interested and intrigued with my being a nudist. Maybe it was the newness of it that she found entertaining. Anyway, she did try it herself from time to time. She enjoyed it several times when she visited my place, likely because it was a haven away from her home where she still had a adult teenage son living at home. She even visited Nudestock with me one year, disrobing in steps like many newbies do. After an hour or so she was completely nude, and I remember her exclaiming, "Yeah, I could do this every year." Well, that notion was short-lived. As the marriage wore on, the nudity on her part began to shrivel, finally coming to a stop. She even started wearing a swimsuit in the hot tub again.

After we were married I was welcomed into the house she already owned, but I never really felt at home there. My moving in had too many "we'll make some room for you" situations, creating an atmosphere of being a room renter. I was never really given free reign to do anything on my own. The house had a great fenced back yard, and her property butted up against an open area that was home to giant towers holding electric power lines . I saw lots of possibilities for sun there, but as a man that loves his privacy and freedom, I had issues from time to time with the proximity of other family members. Two of her sons and their families lived a few houses up the street, and her daughter and her husband lived almost directly across from us. When I wanted to "catch some rays" in the back yard I had to be wary of who was there, whether her teenage son was up or not (he worked odd hours), and that sort of thing. One time I remember lying out there sunning for an hour or so, and I had just finished and gone inside to put shorts back on. When I went back out to the yard, imagine my surprise when one of her sons from up the street came walking into the back yard from the power lines area with his little boy. WTF? What if they had arrived only 5 minutes earlier? I totally applaud someone having a tight-knit, loving family, but they need to understand that when mom remarries, an additional person lives there now. That means a little respect for privacy and and knocking before opening the door and coming into the house automatically. That includes back yards. She had been a single mom for a good 15 years or so, and her family struggled with my "intrusion" if you will. Several close calls like that prompted me to create this sign to hang on the driveway gate:

In retrospect, the marriage was doomed from the start for religious reasons, but that's another story I won't get into here. I would like to say we had a lot of great times and experiences. After all, people don't get married without something special being there, right? After five years I decided we were on a road to nowhere and said I wanted out. Yes, I was the bad guy, but I felt it had to be done.

I ended up finding a decent little two bedroom duplex for cheap. It was near enough to work that I didn't need to use a freeway at all. It was an older place with single pane windows, but it had a garage, and with my Harley and all my stuff I needed that. I was fortunate that it had a back yard was actually fairly well secluded. Even so, I still had to exercise caution depending on where I was. In addition to the attached garage that separated the two units, I also had a storage shed with lights and outlets out back. That housed my radial arm saw and some other things, so it was a workshop of sorts. During the summer months I would do all my work out there naked, disrobing as soon as I got out there. It was a little tedious having to put my shorts back on every time I went outside the shed, but I lived with it. When the surrounding underbrush was in full swing in spring and summer I would occasionally venture out into the back yard without getting dressed, but I only did that when I felt like I was up for a naughty challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment