Sunday, March 24, 2019

Mirrors, Mirrors, Everywhere...

...Seek them out and use them if you dare!

Everybody loves selfies, right? They're a lot of fun but they can be so boring! Instead of the usual "here I am" shot, how about throwing a little extra twist into them to make them a little bit more fun?

The first one is me and Brenda trying our creativity in the kitchen one day. While it's easy getting a plain old reflection in something, it depends a lot on what that "something" is. Try the back of a spoon sometime if you think they're all easy! The hardest part with any of the creative mirror shots is not allowing your phone to be the star while it's in front of you, taking your picture.

The next two were taken out in my shop. Pick any day in between spring and fall and there's a good chance I'm out there just wearing flip-flops, and because it's heated, sometimes even in winter!  It's my favorite way to putter. Brenda wanders out and joins me from time to time when she's in-between duties.

Being nakey in the shop makes for a fun work environment, but you have to exercise caution!


No comments:

Post a Comment