Tuesday, March 12, 2019

My Love of Vintage

I love old things. I have always felt a kinship to old things--even before I was old. Old things are more visually interesting, made with more quality, and are simpler. I'm always on the lookout for old nudist magazines, but the trick is not to pay exorbitant prices that dealers want. I keep an eye out on eBay from time to time, and will buy when I like what I see.

I just got a 3-pack of oldies this week, two of which are old nudist magazines from 1946. The other is an "art" book from 1930, filled with pictures from the renowned Edwin Bower Hesser. That one went in my display cabinet to spend time with my antique cameras and the like. Here's a shot from the eBay ad over on the upper right:

Here are the two magazines I just bought, followed by the others I currently own. It's not many, but they all have interesting stuff in them!




No comments:

Post a Comment