Monday, March 18, 2019

More Fun With Yours Truly

I haven't posted anything of my own in a while. Brenda suggested I put up this picture of me leaning against the doorway, stating that it's one of her favorites. I don't remember shit about the picture other than being stopped on my way into the bathroom by my phone when she snapped me.

Below is another of the "speed videos" that I love. Actually, I believe it's the only one I have other than the one I already posted so I guess it's time I make some more. They are pretty fun to watch aren't they! I don't remember if the settings are the same as the one I posted already, but I think I was using one shot per half second as my increment setting. I used an app called OSnap! Pro that runs on either the phone or the iPad. It's a good app, but I think they could make the interface easier to use. At least the results are great. It doesn't matter much now though, because I think the feature is built-in to the phones and ipads now.



No comments:

Post a Comment