Sunday, March 17, 2019

Vintage Fun

Through all my digging and web surfing in search of content I've come across some pretty interesting items. There's enough variety out there that you can just about pick a topic and add the word "nude" to it, and the results you get back will be pretty varied. Some of them are just plain fun!

This picture for example. I was torn--what caught my eye first? The nude lady laughing while she sips her coffee in an elegant manner? The nude man mowing the lawn? The fact that he's looking backward at something? You decide. I just love the shot:



Then there's this one. First of all, the ladies are obviously nudists. I mean, look how comfortable they are! Notice that cool bonnet the one on the left is wearing! Look at those cool-looking state-of-the-art wash machines! I just love it.




This next one is just plain ol' horsing around fun. I suppose they were tasked with outfitting the local restrooms with paper at whatever nudist facility they are visiting. Whatever the case, it's a fun shot. No surprise really, because everyone knows how much fun being naked is! Well, except non-nudists...




No comments:

Post a Comment