Saturday, June 6, 2020

Current Events and Temps

When I began this blog last year I really didn't know what I had in mind for it. After letting it run a while, my postings slowed to a crawl, finally stopping. It was under a slightly different name then, called Preferably Undisguised. When I started a new blog and reloaded the old posts it wouldn't let me have the same name so I chose this one.

This has been the strangest year of my life I think--probably most everyone's life. The Covid19 virus has tossed a huge wrench into the world machine, and almost everything broke down in short order. My employer was proactive right from the start and took steps to keep everyone safe. Per their directive, we all had to start working from home. Although I started reluctantly, it didn't take long for me to embrace it. It's cool being able to stay nude all day if I want! Here are a couple shots that show me hard at work from my home office location in Brenda's sewing room, naturally undisguised.

I've always been kinda warm-blooded. I hate cold. Well, there was a point somewhere in the last couple weeks where our temps here were a lot warmer. Obviously, warmer temps make the house warmer, and that was fine by me. I usually have it at 72° or 73° in the house, even when we're naked. That kind of temperature range is too warm for most people, but it's perfect for me. When I'm working nude at a desk I need a couple additional degrees to stay comfortable. Last week I decided that my minimum comfortable temperature to sit naked at the desk for 8 hours is 75°. A couple more degrees would be fine too. I'm sure I'll get my chance to experience that this summer. As most nudists would tell you, when you're working nude and you get cold, just throw on a t-shirt!

We have a nude household, and we are both introverts. That means that we are super-happy to spend our days staying home in various stages of undress. When the lockdown orders came from the government we were all too happy to comply. To us, that meant that there was now little or no chance of anyone surprising us with a drop-in visit! As I said, we are almost always naked to some degree, and that changes from minute to minute. Brenda stopped taking her hormone therapy a while back, so she is prone to lots of hot flashes. She is always talking about how she is one of the lucky women in the country because when a hot flash hits, she just peels instantly. It's not unusual to see her appearance change several times in an hour's time. Depending on weather, temperature, or even just how we feel, it's not unusual to see either of us wearing only socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment