Saturday, June 27, 2020

Missing

"Where are my pants?"
"Do you remember where I got undressed yesterday?"
"Where did I leave my clothes?"
"Have you seen my shorts? I thought I took them off in the living room yesterday, but I don't see em."

Those questions are heard often around here, especially this time of year.

I peel my clothes off whenever the mood hits and usually leave them off. Sometimes clothes go back on, and sometimes not. Sometimes less goes back on. I usually look for any excuse to stay naked. Brenda is the same, but she is subject to chills and hot flashes, so she's constantly taking them off and putting them on. We both prefer leaving the clothing off whenever possible.

But damn, sometimes you need to get dressed.

Living almost at the end of a dead-end street as we do, there's not much traffic going by, but the road does continue as a paved walking/bike trail with people going by all the time. Obviously all things that take place in front of the house require clothing, like going out to check the mail, getting a package off the porch, moving the rolling bins in or out on garbage day, things like that. If I do go out front for something I peel the clothes back off instantly when I come back in.

So, like most nudists, when we peel clothing gets left somewhere. Depending on which door we used at the time, or where we were when we stripped, that's where the clothing ends up. In the mornings when the alarm goes off, we wander out into the dim light, blinking the night away. If it's a cool morning, we might have to go on the hunt for something to wear.

And it starts all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment