Sunday, June 28, 2020

Nude on Two Wheels

Sometimes I can't believe how lazy I am or how slow I am to act on things. Several years ago I wanted to buy myself a motorcycle to play with out in the shop during "me" time. I still have my Harley (which never seems to get ridden lately), but I wanted a supplement--like a project bike. The Harley is road-ready and needs nothing, but I wanted something to make the way I wanted to make it. A smaller, more nimble bike, but simple and old-school. I love old-school.

I decided on a Yamaha xs650 twin. After watching Craigslist ads for quite a while I found a good deal on one, and we jumped in the truck and went out on a snowy day to bring it home.

That was November of 2017.

When I first brought it home not much got done on it, mainly due to the Christmas season ramping up. Over time, I did get a lot of work done and many things were gone through. Even so, it was a couple years before I even got far enough along to get it to start. What a slacker! I think the trouble is that I just love spending time with my wife and always want to hang out with her. I'll get back into it--this is just the way I operate. I tend to be on things then off... then on, then off. You never know what's going to stick with me. It certainly wasn't a temperature restriction. With the big, overhead heater that's the shop it can get plenty toasty out there if I want it to. You can tell by the way I'm dressed here, sitting on it and making vroom, vroom noises or something...

We nudists can be motorcycle enthusiasts, too!






No comments:

Post a Comment